Symantec PGP Command Line for Windows 10 – Download Symantec PGP Command Line (latest version 2020) free for Windows 10 (64 bit – 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link! These days, Symantec has release this Other Security app for PC. Get the latest version of Symantec PGP Command Line for free.
Download Symantec PGP Command Line App for Windows 10
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Symantec PGP Command Line into your PC or not.
|App Name||Symantec PGP Command Line App|
|File Size||139 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)|
Symantec PGP Command Line Alternative App for Windows 10
Symantec PGP Command Line Features
- Symantec PGP Command Line Secure, Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Symantec PGP Command Line Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7
How To Install Symantec PGP Command Line for Windows 10 PC
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Symantec PGP Command Line Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Symantec PGP Command Line installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Symantec PGP Command Line app for Windows 10 PC & MAC
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Symantec PGP Command Line completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Symantec PGP Command Line app for Windows icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 PC/laptop.
Method 2: Installing Symantec PGP Command Line using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Symantec PGP Command Line in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Symantec PGP Command Line on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Symantec PGP Command Line App on Windows 10?
Many method that we can doing to remove apps on windows 10 pc, you can choose one of these method.
Method 1: Remove Symantec PGP Command Line App Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Symantec PGP Command Line” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Symantec PGP Command Line app.
Method 2: Uninstalling Apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Symantec PGP Command Line app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Symantec PGP Command Line from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Symantec PGP Command Line FAQ
Q: Is Symantec PGP Command Line Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Symantec PGP Command Line download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Symantec PGP Command Line download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Symantec PGP Command Line totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Symantec PGP Command Line will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Symantec PGP Command Line for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Symantec PGP Command Line App for Windows 10 PC installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Symantec PGP Command Line is a windows app that developed by Symantec Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.