Python for Windows 10 – Download Python (latest version 2020) free for Windows 10 (64 bit – 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link! Presently, Python Software has release this Programming Languages software for PC. Get the latest version of Python for free.
Download Python App for Windows 10
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install Python into your PC or not.
|App Name||Python App|
|File Size||25 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)|
Python Alternative App for Windows 10
- Python Secure, Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Python Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7
How To Install Python for Windows 10 PC
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Python Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Python installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Python app for Windows 10 PC & MAC
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Python completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Python app for Windows icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 PC/laptop.
Method 2: Installing Python using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Python in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Python on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Python App on Windows 10?
Many method that we can doing to remove apps on windows 10 pc, you can choose one of these method.
Method 1: Remove Python App Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Python” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Python app.
Method 2: Uninstalling Apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Python app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Python from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Python Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Python download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Python download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Python free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Python will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Python for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Python App for Windows 10 PC installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Python is definitely a windows app that developed by Python Software Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.