Oracle SQL Developer for Windows 10 – Download Oracle SQL Developer (latest version 2020) free for Windows 10 (64 bit – 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link! Nowadays, Oracle has develop this IDE & Studios app for PC. Get the latest version of Oracle SQL Developer for free.
Download Oracle SQL Developer App for Windows 10
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Oracle SQL Developer into your PC or not.
|App Name||Oracle SQL Developer App|
|File Size||440 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)|
Oracle SQL Developer Alternative App for Windows 10
Oracle SQL Developer Features
- Oracle SQL Developer Secure, Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Oracle SQL Developer Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7
How To Install Oracle SQL Developer for Windows 10 PC
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Oracle SQL Developer Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Oracle SQL Developer installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Oracle SQL Developer app for Windows 10 PC & MAC
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Oracle SQL Developer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Oracle SQL Developer app for Windows icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 PC/laptop.
Method 2: Installing Oracle SQL Developer using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Oracle SQL Developer in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Oracle SQL Developer on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Oracle SQL Developer App on Windows 10?
Many method that we can doing to remove apps on windows 10 pc, you can choose one of these method.
Method 1: Remove Oracle SQL Developer App Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Oracle SQL Developer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Oracle SQL Developer app.
Method 2: Uninstalling Apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Oracle SQL Developer app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Oracle SQL Developer from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Oracle SQL Developer FAQ
Q: Is Oracle SQL Developer Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Oracle SQL Developer download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Oracle SQL Developer download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Oracle SQL Developer free for Pc.
Q: Is this Oracle SQL Developer will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Oracle SQL Developer for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Oracle SQL Developer App for Windows 10 PC installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Oracle SQL Developer is a windows app that developed by Oracle Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.