Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding has become the important and many useful top features of Windows 10. You may easily access several features and performance of Windows 10 from the Taskbar it self What if you need to Auto Hide the taskbar once you operate in the Full Screen mode? Well, which is also fixed by Microsoft, when you may easily Auto Hide Windows Taskbar from the settings app.
The Taskbar Auto Hide options an awesome feature and actually is useful when you wish additional space on your hard drive. To Auto Hide Taskbar you have to navigate to settings > Personalization > Taskbar then allow the toggle under “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” and you will be all set. But recently users are complaining a good issue in which the Taskbar do not hide even if your above options enabled. So without wasting whenever let’s learn how to set Windows 10 issues Taskbar Not Hiding by using the below listed tips.
Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding
Method 1 Enable taskbar Auto Hide Feature
- Select in the Taskbar and next select Taskbar settings.
- If you use a desktop, make certain Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode is ON trouble with on the laptop, be sure Automatically hide the Taskbar in tablet mode is ON.
- Close the settings and reboot your computer saving changes.
Method 2 Restart Windows Explorer
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to submit Task Manager.
- Find Explorer.exe from the list then select into it and choose end Task.
- Now , this may close the Explorer and then in to run again, click File > Run new task.
- Type Explorer.exe thus hitting Okay to restart the Explorer.
- Exit Task Manager and that need to fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding Issue.
Method 3 Set Correct Taskbar Preferences
- Press Windows Key + I to start setting next select Personalization icon.
- In the left hand menu select Taskbar.
- Next scroll to the Notification place and then click “Select which icons display on the taskbar”.
- In the next Window, always allow the toggle under “Always show all icons from the notification area”.
- Again check if your allowed to Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding issue. When the problems is resolved then a issue is with a few 3rd party app conflicting with Taskbar settings.
- If your still wedged and then make certain to switch off toggle under “Always show all icons from the notification area”.
- Next about the same screen, enable or disable each application icons individually to focus on at fault problems.
- When found, always often uninstall the application completely or disable the application.
Method 4 Third Party Program conflict
- First, right click on the many icons within the system stand and quit many of these programs individually. Note: Look at the many programs your closing.
- When, the many programs are closed, restart the Explorer and view if auto hide feature in the Taskbar works can not.
- When the auto hide works, then start starting the problems that you closed before individually and prevent right away after the auto hide feature fails.
- Make a not of at default program and ensure uninstall it from programs featuring.
Method 5 Problem Clean Boot
Often alternative software can issue with system and for that reason cause this problems. As a way Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding issue. you have to start a clean boot on your computer and diagnose the problem complete. learn to Windows 10 restore point.
Method 6 Register Windows Apps
- Type power shell in windows search then right click on Power Shell and choose Run as Administrator.
- Next type these command into Power Shell window.
- Wait for a Power Shell to complete these command and forget about the few errors which can appear.
- Reboot your computer saving changes.
That is you may have successfully Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding Issue however if you simply continue to have with this post then you can request from comments section.