Fix Windows 10 Freezing on Startup after upgrading to Windows 10. Users need to face many different problems, while a lot then were easily fixed just one from the main issues which require some serious trouble was of windows 10 freezing on startup or boot as well as only fix for your problem is always to offer the power button to close down (Hard reboot) the program. You cannot find any certain cause which results in Windows 10 randomly crashing at startup.
Many even reinstalled Windows 7 or 8 as well as the problems disappear, but because soon while they install Windows 10 the issues again resurfaced. So clearly this appears to be a person issues, the drivers that have been created for Windows 7 will clearly become incompatible with Windows 10 thus resulting in the system to get unstable. The best commonly affected system is graphic appears to create this problems in lost of systems, although the not always it will become the culprit for any other users however its safe to trouble it first.
While the clean set up of Windows 10 did help few users, the likely that you may again return to where you started, so enables just first trouble the problem then do this method. So without wasting whenever enables learn how to really fix windows 10 freezing on startup problem with help from below listed the steps Windows 10 issues.
Fix Windows 10 Freezing on Startup
Start your windows in Safe mode to be able to perform below listed solution. When you can normally boot into PC an then make likely to make a restore point windows 10 in cases something breaks down after which keep to the below steps Windows 10 Problem Freezing on Startup.
Method 1: Perform Automatic Repair
- Insert the Windows 10 boot able installation DVD and restart your computer.
- When prompted to press any steps to boot from CD or DVD, press any steps to continue.
- Select a foreign languages preferences, and then click next. Click repair your PC from the bottom left.
- Choose a solution screen, click Troubleshoot.
- In troubleshoot screen, click Advanced option.
- To the Advanced options screen, click Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
- Wait the Windows Automatic/Startup Repair Complete.
- Restart and you will have successfully Fix Windows 10 Freezing on Startup, when not, continue.
Also, read The way to fix Automatic couldn’t repair your computer.
Method 2: Disable Fast Startup
- Press Windows Key + R then type control thus hitting Enter to start CP (Control Panel).
- Select Hardware and Sound then select Power Option.
- Then in the left windows pane select “Choose just what power buttons do”.
- Now select “Change setting which are currently unavailable”.
- Uncheck (Turn on the fast startup” and then select Save changes.
Method 3: Perform Clean Boot
Sometimes Alternative software can conflict with Windows Startup and will make the issue. To be able to Fix Windows 10 Freezes on startup issues, you have to start a clean boot on your computer and diagnose the problem detailed.
Method 4: Update Graphic Card Drivers
- Press Windows key + R and then in the dialog box type “dxdiag” thus hitting enter.
- Next look for the display tab (you will see two display tabs one for that integrated graphic card and the other you will be the Nvidia’s) select the display tab and learn your graphic card.
- Now visit the Nvidia driver download website and go into the product details which we simply learn.
- Search your drivers after inputting the details Download the drivers, install and also successfully updated your Nvidia drivers manually.
Method 5: Uncheck Hardware Acceleration
- Open Google Chrome then select the three dots from the upper right comer and choose settings.
- Next scroll down until you find Advanced (which may be probably at the base) then select.
- Now scroll down until you find system settings and be sure to disable the toggle or switch off the alternative “Use hardware acceleration when available”.
- Restart Chrome this also will help you fix windows 10 freezing startup issues.
Method 6: Run Windows Memory Diagnostic
- Type memory from the Windows search bar and choose “Windows Memory Diagnostic”.
- From the list of options displayed select “Restart now and look for problems”.
- And then Windows will restart to check on for possible RAM errors and can hopefully fix windows 10 freezes on startup issue.
- Reboot your computer just to save change.
Method 7: Run SFC and DISM
- Press Windows Key + X then select Command Prompt (admin).
- Now type the next from the CMD thus hitting enter.
- Wait for a above method to finish and when done restart your computer.
- Again open CMD and sort the next command thus hitting enter after every one.
- Enable the DISM comman run and look for it to complete.
- When the above command does not work then try out the below. Note: switch the C:/repairSourceWindows using the location of the repair source (Windows Installation or Recovery Disc).
- Reboot your computer just to save changes and find out if you are capable of fix windows 10 freezing on startup issues.
Method 8: Disable AppXSvc
- Press Windows Key + R and type “regedit” then hit enter.
- Look at the following registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMSet001ServiceAppXSvc
- Be sure to select AppXSvc then in the right window pane double click on start subkey.
- In value data field type 4 after which click OK.
- Reboot your Computer just to save changes.
Method 9: Perform System Restore
- Press Windows Key + R and type “sysdm.cpl” then hit enter.
- Select system protection tab and select system restore.
- Click next and select the required System Restore Point.
- Keep to the on screen introduction to finish system restore.
- After reboot, you will be capable of fix freezing on windows 10 startup issues.
Method 10: Disable Antivirus Program
- Right click to the antivirus program icon in the system tray and choose disable.
- Next, choose the schedule that the antivirus will stay disabled. Note: Select the latest amount of your time simple for example 15 a few minutes or a half hour.
- Once done, again try and negative around and look when the error resolve or your cannot.
That’s it you may have successfully Fix Windows 10 Freezing on Startup issue however if you continue to have with this guide then can request from the comment section.