Do you want to change your Windows screen resolution and do not know How to change screen resolution in Windows 10?. Then just follow this method by step guide.
The display resolution or screen resolution in Windows 10 is mainly responsible for the clarity of text and pictures are shown on the screen.
Lower screen resolution in Windows 10 result in the low quality of text and pictures on a screen, while higher screen resolution in Windows 10 leads to more suitable of text and pictures for the Windows 10 screen. Windows, However, includes its default resolution in the screen which better suits your laptop displays.
It’s recommended to not replace the default resolution due to the system displays setting in Windows 10.
But while playing video games or running some sort of higher resolution software(s), the overall game or software might automatically change screen resolution, forcing you manually to revive an original screen resolution on your laptop.
Another need to change screen resolution in Windows 10 is that often Windows 10 icons too large and you just should make icons smaller on Windows 10.
How To Change Screen Resolution In Windows 10
Go through below steps to understand easy methods to change screen resolution in Windows 10.
- Start your laptop, right choose the desktop, then select “Display Settings“.
- In Display Setting, you will notice your present display setting on your laptop choose “Advanced Displays Setting” underneath. Note: No. 2 method, especially for the old Windows 10 or not updated, but if your Windows 10 has been updated just go to the next step.
- Under Advanced Display Settings, pick the drop-down box situated under “Resolution“.
- Now select which screen resolution you would like on your laptop (it is recommended set the default screen resolution that is automatically until you wish to operate a game or software at high resolution).
- To improve screen resolution in Windows 10 you’ll see the below Windows such as this after 8 to 10 seconds to verify the newest resolution.
- To be able to set the newest resolution click on the “Keep Changes” button. However, if you seem like the newest screen resolution isn’t great for your laptop, you could click “Revert” button to revive previous screen resolution.
Likewise, you could set your screen resolution in Windows 10 for NVidia and Intel Graphics.
So, this is the way to switch screen resolution in Windows 10. I’ve listed the best way to fix change screen resolution in Windows 10, hope this can help that you get the perfect screen resolution.
Please share this post with all your family and friends so they can experience the sharper text and pictures on the Windows 10 PC. Share and like us on Facebook, Google +, Reddit, and Twitter. Thank for visiting our website.