Disk Editor for PC – Disk Editor is a Hard Disc Management & Partitioning apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This Freeware app was developed by LSoft Inc. And yesterday, updated to the final version at 2019-12-05. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Disk Editor app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Disk Editor for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Disk Editor App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Disk Editor for Windows|
|File Size||22 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Disk Editor app ?
[email protected] Disk Editor – Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
More about this Disk Editor app:
On below you can see the user interface of Disk Editor for Windows PC
Disk Editor Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install Disk Editor on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Disk Editor app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Disk Editor installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Disk Editor completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Disk Editor icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Disk Editor from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Disk Editor” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Disk Editor app.
Disk Editor App FAQ
Q: How much does it cost to download Disk Editor?
A: Nothing! Download Disk Editor from official websites totally free utilizing ForWinPC.com. Additional details about license you can discovered on the owners sites.
Q: How do I access the totally free Disk Editor download for PC?
A: It’s easy! Simply click the totally free Disk Editor download button on above of this page. Clicking the link will begin the process to download Disk Editor complimentary for Windows 10.
Q: Will this Disk Editor download work on Windows?
A: Of course! The free Disk Editor download for PC works on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Disk Editor App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Disk Editor is definitely an windows app that created by LSoft Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Malavida and others resources.