Docker for Windows 10 – Download Docker (latest version 2020) free for Windows 10 (64 bit – 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link! Nowadays, Docker Inc has release this IDE & Studios app for PC. Get the latest version of Docker for free.
Download Docker App for Windows 10
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Docker into your PC or not.
|App Name||Docker App|
|File Size||380 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)|
Docker Alternative App for Windows 10
- Docker Secure, Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Docker Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7
How To Install Docker for Windows 10 PC
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Docker Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Docker installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Docker app for Windows 10 PC & MAC
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Docker completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Docker app for Windows icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 PC/laptop.
Method 2: Installing Docker using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Docker in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Docker on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Docker App on Windows 10?
Many method that we can doing to remove apps on windows 10 pc, you can choose one of these method.
Method 1: Remove Docker App Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Docker” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Docker app.
Method 2: Uninstalling Apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Docker app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Docker from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Docker Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Docker download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Docker download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Docker totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Docker will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Docker for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Docker App for Windows 10 PC installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Docker is a windows app that created by Docker Inc Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.