Dev-C++ for Windows 10 – Download Dev-C++ (latest version 2020) free for Windows 10 (64 bit – 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link! Presently, orwelldevcpp has develop this IDE & Studios app for PC. Get the latest version of Dev-C++ for free.
Download Dev-C++ App for Windows 10
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install Dev-C++ into your PC or not.
|App Name||Dev-C++ App|
|File Size||51 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)|
Dev-C++ Alternative App for Windows 10
- Dev-C++ Secure, Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Dev-C++ Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7
How To Install Dev-C++ for Windows 10 PC
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Dev-C++ Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Vivaldi Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Dev-C++ installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Dev-C++ app for Windows 10 PC & MAC
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Dev-C++ completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Dev-C++ app for Windows icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 PC/laptop.
Method 2: Installing Dev-C++ using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Dev-C++ in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Dev-C++ on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Dev-C++ App on Windows 10?
Many method that we can doing to remove apps on windows 10 pc, you can choose one of these method.
Method 1: Remove Dev-C++ App Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Dev-C++” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Dev-C++ app.
Method 2: Uninstalling Apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Dev-C++ app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Dev-C++ from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Dev-C++ Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Dev-C++ download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Dev-C++ download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Dev-C++ free for Pc.
Q: Is this Dev-C++ will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Dev-C++ for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Dev-C++ App for Windows 10 PC installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Dev-C++ is a windows app that created by orwelldevcpp Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.